Become an SMG Member today!
The Sustainable Mail Group is a Canadian nonprofit organization built on the needs of mail professionals who are dedicated to reducing their environmental footprint, as well as informing others about sustainable practices. The most effective way to take action and create change is to build a strong network of people with the same beliefs. That’s why we’re dedicated to helping you find and connect with other likeminded professionals.
Membership Fee (2022-2023): $525
The current term of membership will commence on the date of acknowledgement of this Agreement and continue until December 31st, 2023. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Unless membership has been terminated, membership will automatically renew at the end of the current term and a renewal fee invoice will be sent to the Member. During the renewal period, membership will end upon failure to pay the renewal fee by the deadline posted on the invoice.
- Free Access for up to 4 employees to Paid Online Events & Seminars (excluding in-person events);
- Discounted rate to in person events;
- Publicly profiled as a leader in the fulfillment of the SMG Mission towards collective environmental action in the Direct Mail Industry in Canada;
- Opportunity to collaborate with other SMG members and stakeholders and to belong to a national collective commitment that brings together the entire direct mail value chain towards better environmental performance;
- Be included in the communication material and awareness/education materials (e.g., best practice guidance documents) of the SMG and the ability to communicate relevant organizational case studies and projects.
- Participate in working groups/workstreams to tackle key barriers to fulfilling the SMG mission; and
- Priority access to expert advice on direct and transactional mail strategy, research, and innovation as well as the SMG network and partnerships.
Simply complete this form and a member of our team will contact you regarding next steps.